This was a very last minute shot (with BAD lighting...ugh) I took before heading out the door to church on Sunday. Since we'd just had Ella last week and didn't go to church, this was "Christmas Sunday" for us. :)
I had a pattern off the internet but I mostly just used the one my sister gave me as a pattern. I am in the making mood if you want me to send you one or I can tell you were to go to get the pattern. It is kindof easy that's alot coming from me!!! Anyway let me know and I will get all that to you! Congrats on your cute new baby what a great christmas gift!!!
Hi! I found you! I ran into Heather yesterday at the mall and she linked me to you and Britni. I felt bad when she was connected to everyone still and I wasn't. Hopefully, now I can be. my blog is drewandkelliepark.blogspot.com
see ya soon! Kellie
Brand new baby? Mine (TWINS) will be a year old this month.
For pattern go to my sister Korbi's blog and click on the Our craft blog and scroll down quite a ways to the hooter hider, nursing cover one and it will give you step by step directions and pictures!!!
7 comments:
That is such a cute picture! I love Ella's headband! We have to get together sometime and make some.
Cute kiddos!!
I had a pattern off the internet but I mostly just used the one my sister gave me as a pattern. I am in the making mood if you want me to send you one or I can tell you were to go to get the pattern. It is kindof easy that's alot coming from me!!! Anyway let me know and I will get all that to you! Congrats on your cute new baby what a great christmas gift!!!
Hi! I found you! I ran into Heather yesterday at the mall and she linked me to you and Britni. I felt bad when she was connected to everyone still and I wasn't. Hopefully, now I can be.
my blog is drewandkelliepark.blogspot.com
see ya soon!
Kellie
Brand new baby? Mine (TWINS) will be a year old this month.
Cuteness! I love that Lauren, I think Dallin is marrying her!
For pattern go to my sister Korbi's blog and click on the Our craft blog and scroll down quite a ways to the hooter hider, nursing cover one and it will give you step by step directions and pictures!!!
So darling, I love those little sweeties!!!
Post a Comment