Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas!!!

I am so sad Christmas is over...I love this time of year and having Ella so close to Christmas just made it all go by so much quicker, but she's the best Christmas present ever! :) We did our usual back and forth thing this year, spending Christmas Eve at my Grandma's house with the Cole side, coming home that night and spending Christmas morning with Todd's family, then back to my mom's Christmas night for the Cox get together. It's a lot of driving, especially when the roads aren't that great, but my favorite part of any holiday is having the opportunity to be with our families. The kids really had a TON of fun opening their presents at their Grandma's house on Christmas morning. Garrett's favorite gift was definitely his Spiderman and "Spiderman house", his scooter runs a close second. Lauren ended up getting three dolls and all the accessories (stroller, bassinet, carseat, etc.) and plays with them way more than I even thought she would. We keep finding her in her room playing "mommy"...it's seriously TOO CUTE! Ella fell asleep in her carseat on the way to Todd's parent's house on Christmas morning and slept all the way through opening presents...I didn't think to get a picture of her at the time. :(
After every gift Garrett opened he'd say..."It's just what I wanted!"
Lauren opening her new Dora movie...we've seen it way too many times already!
Daddy and Garrett playing with "Spiderman's house".

Daddy pushing Lauren on Garrett's new scooter. She LOVED it!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cute pictures! Glad you had a good Christmas. Miss you...we need to get to some scrapbooking.