Wow! Ella is already a week old! In some ways I can't believe it's already been a week, and in other ways it seems like she's been with us forever. Lauren has warmed up to her considerably, and is constantly pointing at and naming her "eyes, nose, ears, etc." Garrett would like to hold her all day, every day if he could. Unfortunately, this weekend the kids came down with the stomach flu and had to stay as far away as possible. Let me tell you, it's not fun taking care of two puking kids along with a newborn! Thank goodness Todd was home and kept us up on laundry as well as sharing in the clean up duties!
I also had to share this picture, even thought the quality is terrible. I don't care what anyone says...this was a real smile, and she did it several times though this was the only shot I got. :)



7 comments:
Looks like a smile to me! You are one tough lady 2 sick kids and a newborn, I wouldve been bawling! She is cute!
This week has gone by fast. Sorry to hear about your kids being sick. I know what you are going through. I had to call on someone to come and feed babies once. Very hard. Hopefully you won't have to do that again for a long time.
PS it sure looks like a smile.
Sorry to hear that the kids were sick. But thank goodness Todd was home. I can't believe that Ella is already a week old!!! And I totally agree that is a real smile!
Oh don't you hate that when people are like no it can't be a realy smile it must just be gas... So annoying I agree... REAL SMILE!!! Just an early bloomer! LOVE THIS GIRL!
It looks like a really smile to me too. Ella is adorable.
What a sweetheart! I cant wait to meet her...say maybe tomorrow?!!
Merry Christmas!
I agree, definitely a smile.
Post a Comment