Monday, December 29, 2008

2 Weeks...


Our little Ella is 2 weeks old today...it's amazing how that last stretch of my pregnancy is already becoming a distant memory. She has been a really good baby thus far. She's starting to sleep 5-6 hours at night, which is GREAT for me! Now if we could just get Lauren back to sleeping through the night without wanting to climb into bed with us we'd be doing really well. :) I'll have to wait and report on her height/weight later, it was snowing like crazy this afternoon when I was supposed to be heading to her appointment, then cleared up after I'd already called and cancelled. Such is my life :) Garrett still asks to hold her every chance he gets, and Lauren pats her on the head and gives her kisses whenever she can. They both are her little babysitters, making sure I know she's crying or needs a diaper change or anything else she might do. One thing is for sure...she's one LOVED baby :)

2 comments:

Emma Hox said...

Simply adorable. Congratulations!

Going Family said...

Very cute picture! But as Shawn would say, "Every girl needs a flower headband as big as her own head!"