Friday, December 19, 2008

Our Pringles Girl

Lauren LOVES "ships". Every time I buy them and she's at the store with me she's trying to get the can of Pringles open before I can even get it in the cart. This afternoon she just would not go down for a nap even though she was sooo tired! I finally sat down at the computer and she came in a couple of minutes later. I heard her climb on the bed and grab the can of Pringles Todd had left on the dresser next to the bed and she was munching away. Next thing I hear sounds like the can tipping on it's side but I didn't think much of it.....here's what I saw when I finally turned around :)And guess what the first thing she did when she woke up was...

Here's a new and close up picture of Ella...just for you Chels :) I'll post more soon! I promise!

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Cooper loves pringles too!! Ella is so precious!

Anna said...

The girl knows what she wants! Cant fault her there. Ella is so pretty.

ab5cgang said...

Kids are so funny. I love it.