I was to post the 4th photo of my 4th folder in My Pictures.
This is Garrett with his demolished "Gingerbread house" at my grandma's house on Christmas Eve a couple of years ago. Kind of funny that it fits for this time of year!
Congrats on the new baby!!! Three now!! That's really cool!!! We just had our newest one 3 months ago. Good luck with the little girl!!! Wendy gave me your blog address tonight, and I thought I'd look you up! Hope things are going well in your neck of the woods!! Take Care! Sharilyn Howard
3 comments:
Congrats on the new baby!!! Three now!! That's really cool!!! We just had our newest one 3 months ago. Good luck with the little girl!!! Wendy gave me your blog address tonight, and I thought I'd look you up! Hope things are going well in your neck of the woods!! Take Care!
Sharilyn Howard
Perfect. How fitting.
I will get to my tag when I get back home and back to my computer.
Post a Comment