Saturday, May 30, 2009

Another one bites the dust....

Remember this post last year about my new little camera? Well, that cute little red camera almost met it's demise last week. I grabbed it to snap some shots of the kids and the lens wouldn't fully extend. :( I finally uploaded what pictures were on the card, only to find several blurry shots of Ella and this last one of the bathroom floor.


I finally got Garrett to fess up and he admitted to playing with it. He couldn't get the lens to go back in so he pushed it back in! Grrrr....

This morning I finally had Todd take a look at it and if he catches the lens just right with his fingers before it tries to go retract he can get it to fully extend, although it's a little off and sometimes won't focus. No more great shots from my cute little point and shoot. So....if you don't see too many posts from me in the near future, it's because I'm cute picture-less. Looks like I'll be on the lookout for a good deal on a camera!

2 comments:

ab5cgang said...

Oh I am sorry. That sucks. Sounds like something my kids would do.

Velvet said...

Sorry about your camera. If you want to use mine until you are able to get a new one you are welcome to it. I love seeing your blog. Would hate to miss some importants moments.