10 years ago
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
So proud!
I had to take a few minutes and blog about Todd's youngest brother, Wes. This last weekend he graduated from high school. Unfortunately, Todd had to go out of town, and had to miss it. I braved graduation with all three kids and they did great! Although the man sitting next to Lauren might beg to differ ;), she was quite the chatterbox with him! We are so proud of Wes! Just a few weeks ago he won the state championship in pole-vault, for the 3rd year in a row, he even broke his own state record! We weren't able to make it there, but Chelsea has a great video on her blog. They had stopped the entire meet for his vault. How awesome is that?! Wish we could have been there! Here's a couple of pics from graduation. CONGRATULATIONS WES!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow! If he's the little guy I remember you used to take around with you everywhere when you were engaged:-) then he's grown up!
Yep, that's him! Can you believe it? Hmmm...I might have to dig up some old pictures to add to this post ;)
Post a Comment