Ella is 5 months today. I really don't know where the time has gone. It's so fun to see her progress each day. These days she is rolling over quite well...I cleaned out the crib today, no more leaving her on the bed by herself! She wants to sit up so badly, and she's getting there. She just wants to see what everyone else is up to. We hear laughs on a regular basis, but never when we really want her to. I think she's eventually going to be a thumb sucker, no matter how hard I try to get her hooked on a pacifier. The nice thing is we're not constantly searching for a pacifier every time she makes a peep. She quickly puts herself back to sleep by sucking on her fingers. I'm sure a couple of years from now I'll be wishing she'd have taken a pacifier when we're trying to get her to quit sucking her thumb. Hmmm....maybe I'll have to keep trying the pacifier!!! I got a cute little video of Ella today while she was in the mood to make some noise, I thought it was pretty darn cute, though it might be a bit long.
10 years ago




7 comments:
She is so adorable! I love her babbling. Good luck with the pacifier thing. Neither one of mine ever really took to them.
Ty is actually starting to spit out his binkie and suck his thumb. I love it. Who cares if you'll have to break the habit later-I encourage self-soothing!
Ella is so cute and I dont know how these babies keep getting older!
That video is darling! I love those baby noises! Enjoy it while it lasts! I swear they grow up WAY too fast! I can't believe my baby isn't a baby anymore! Man, time flies!
BTW, Ella's dress is ADORABLE!
I Love it! Especially the spitting part! Baby noises are the sweetest!!!
I just love her!
So cute! Love that girl!
You are such a good mom! You remember to get the cute things on video! You are totally going to love yourself in the future when you can look back at those times!
Post a Comment