Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Cute home stuff and yummy food!

My sister-in-law Chelsea has become a Home Style Specialist for At Home America and my mom and I are hosting a show at 6:30 p.m. Thursday (the 21st) at my mom's house. If you are from Warden or wouldn't mind a drive to Warden, we'd love to have you there. I love At Home America products and have used much of it in my home. If you can't make it, but would like to check out their products, here's a link to Chelsea's site.



Here's something that's on my wish list!


Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Jodie said...

I will probably stop by, but I will more than likely have the kids since Bryce has to work. Can't wait to see all the things I want!

Mishelle Noyes said...

I was so excited to go but now I have to work! Sorry! Have fun though!