Five years ago today our lives were changed forever...we became parents! We had waited what seemed like an eternity for that day to come, and here we are five years and three kids later. :) It's flown by unbelievably fast. Garrett has brought so much personality to our home. He talks what seems like non-stop, which is hard for most people to believe since he is SO SHY around people he doesn't know very well. He is VERY excited that he is finally five and that he'll be able to start playing little guy sports when it's time. He is constantly saying things like,"Mom, when I was little..." His Spiderman toys are his favorite thing EVER, with Transformers running a close second. He is such a good big brother (when he wants to be) and tells me all the time how he's going to take care of his sisters when he gets bigger. He loves to help me cook and today he said he was my "little cooker". I love this kid!



3 comments:
I love this kid too!I can't believe he is 5. I remember the night he was born. We were amazed to see such bright red hair on a little guy. He was adorable. We enjoy him now as a 5 year old. He makes me feel happy when I'm around him. He has so much energy and I enjoy watching him with his sisters. He is very caring and protective. I love you Garrett. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
5??!!! I don't believe it! He and Bryn are both 5 for a couple of weeks together, she is happy about that. HAPPY BIRTHDAY little Buddy!!!
Happy Birthday Garrett! Maybe one day you won't be so shy around me!!
Post a Comment