That is hilarious!! Can't wait for the day that Cooper starts saying those things to me!
ROFL! That is awesome!! I think I remember Jacob saying something like that to me once...good times!!
That is so funny! Emily recently called me "sillyhead Mommy" - but it was while she was screaming and kicking me and she probably meant it as an insult. I totally had to laugh, too.
That is funny. Nice change from "mom" not sure. One thing for sure is I am pretty sure I have been called worse.
LOL! kids say the darndest things! Can't wait until they are teenagers and their vocabulary has new and exciting insulting words!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is hilarious!! Can't wait for the day that Cooper starts saying those things to me!
ROFL! That is awesome!! I think I remember Jacob saying something like that to me once...good times!!
That is so funny! Emily recently called me "sillyhead Mommy" - but it was while she was screaming and kicking me and she probably meant it as an insult. I totally had to laugh, too.
That is funny. Nice change from "mom" not sure. One thing for sure is I am pretty sure I have been called worse.
LOL! kids say the darndest things! Can't wait until they are teenagers and their vocabulary has new and exciting insulting words!
Post a Comment