They change so much in those first weeks and months, I wanted to make sure I got some pictures at 3 weeks. It's amazing to see how quickly they grow at this age. I LOVE that she's finally fitting into some of her 0-3 month clothes. She's been sick this week though, we all got a nasty cold, so we just try to keep her propped up as much as possible so she can breathe. We figured out she loves the swing and will generally sleep twice as long when she's in it. She's starting to smile a little more too....ya know, those non-gassy ones. Pretty darn cute.
Lauren now calls her "Ewah", instead of just baby all the time. She's always trying to give her a kiss on the head (probably why Ella is now sick). Garrett still can't just leave her alone, especially when she's sleeping. He wants to be touching her ALL. THE. TIME. It drives me crazy but at least I know he loves his "baby sister". :)



4 comments:
She is gorgeous! I Love the pictures you have been getting of her!
I love love love that picture of Ella! So very sweet!
she is a sweetie pie, I didnt believe everyone when they said "enjoy them, they grow so fast" now I am a believer! Maddax isn't such a baby anymore :(
What a great picture. Glad to hear that she is fitting into clothes. I have been there. When they don't fit in there clothes it makes for doing laundry a lot.
It is also neat that the kids are all so in love.
Post a Comment