Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's donut makin' time!

I've had two cans of biscuits in my fridge and I've been trying to figure out what to make with them, the recipe I originally used them for didn't impress me. So as I was blog hopping this morning, I came across a post where they had made donuts with them. Duh! My mom use to do that all the time for her daycare kids. So...the kids and I made donuts this morning and dipped them in cinnamon and sugar. Yum!






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yum, Thanks!

You know when you get that craving but you dont have anything in the house...perfect :)

ab5cgang said...

That sounds like so much fun. I will have to make those with my kids some time.

Jodie said...

Those sound really good! So, how do you do it? Yes, I know I am dork that can't figure out the easiest things.

Kreanna said...

How fun is that?! What a great idea!!

Aletha and Brian said...

2 words: YUMM-MMY! Love you guys!

AOlson said...

Those look terrific. I am definately trying those this weekend!!