Wednesday, October 8, 2008

9 weeks to go!

Wow, I swear that I must have missed a few weeks of this pregnancy! I can't believe how fast my due date is approaching. Don't get me wrong...I'm definitely experiencing the "joys" of my third trimester, but I really don't know where all this time went. I'm sure I'll feel differently as I get closer to December 10th and a lack of sleep starts really kicking in. By the way...would anyone like to share some cute girl names with me?

Last weekend I had the opportunity to go to Seattle with some of my scrapbooking friends. I really wanted to get some time away before I had the baby and I jumped at the chance to take this trip. Heather's parents have a lake house over there and we were able to spend all weekend chatting, scrapbooking, listening to conference,shopping...did I mention scrapbooking??? OK, so I actually got NO scrapbooking done, Kreanna and I were working on projects...which turned out SOOOO cute! Can't wait to show you. However, we did get a TON of stuff accomplished, which wouldn't have happened if we'd tried to stay at home. It was also nice to hear ALL of conference, something that I don't know that I've ever actually done...especially since my kids were born! We were all ready to come home, but are also looking forward to the next time. A BIG thank you to Heather's parents for letting us take over their lake house for a few days! When we got home, Todd even told me it made him appreciate what I do around here more...that made it all even better! :)


Just one last picture to share...this was Todd and the kids while we were watching something on the computer. Thought it was too funny. Lauren caught on that I thought it was funny so she does it just to crack herself up. :)

5 comments:

Brenda said...

SO... I'm kinda jealous of you. I thought for sure the weekend would be a total bummer without my me! I am totally going next year... As forcute girl names, there are some cute ones in my ward. Vylett, Persia, Stella, Cecily, Afton, Taylee, just a few.

Kreanna said...

Love the picture of Todd and the kids! So cute! As for cute girl names....hmmm....I'd have to think on that one for a bit...

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

HAHA!! I only have 1-2 weeks! :)

Velvet said...

Must have been so fun. You still
hardly look pregnant in that picture. As far as the names go...
I try to stay out of that one and
you both have done great in that
department so far. I'm gonna love
her no matter what.

Anna said...

Im with you on where did the pregnancy go??? The 3rd must be like this or something. Im glad you guys had fun this weekend and Im so going next time. And Ive also decided I can never be pregnant with you again because you are the cutest pregnant lady ever and Im so not!