Let's see....a couple of weeks ago we got a call that Todd's grandpa had passed away. We felt really bad because we hadn't seen him in over three years. We were able to witness the burial (he had requested no services) and spend a little time with some of Todd's family so it was nice to be able to see all of them. Afterward, we didn't want to head straight home so early in the day so we took the kids to Cabela's...
Last Friday my mom came over and this is what we did:
Also last Friday, Todd's sister Chelsea had a baby boy! He is such a little cutie and Garrett and Lauren couldn't wait to meet him (Aunt Shana was a little antsy too :) We finally got to see him yesterday and I was able to get a pic of Garrett holding the little man. I keep saying it's a good thing I'm pregnant, because these newborns make me baby hungry!
This morning, I got ambitious. My friend Kreanna has been doing so many cute little hairdo's on her little girl and I finally decided I'd try doing something other than Lauren's regular pigtails today. Doesn't she look SO enthused!
It's not perfect, but I thought it wasn't too bad for our first try at something different!



3 comments:
I love all your pictures, but especially Todd and the kids in nice clothes roaming Cabelas. My kids love it there too! Amy's party was very fun for the kids, although Dallin had no clue. Lauren looks so cute with her hair like that!
I always put off posting for to long too!
That was so fun to see everyone the other day!! Lauren's hair is soo... cute!!
Post a Comment