Hey- I was wanting to get one of these for Christmas and had a few questions. Do you use rolls of vinyl or is it just sheets? Can you use any kind of paper also? Do you have lots of different cartridges or are there main ones that you think are a must? Do you have a new version and if so what is the difference between it and the old one...besides the price...Thanks for the help! Everyone says they love these and my husband is thinking that just a vinyl cutter would be better...let me know your thoughts!
2 comments:
I might stock you so I can use your cricut.
Hey- I was wanting to get one of these for Christmas and had a few questions. Do you use rolls of vinyl or is it just sheets? Can you use any kind of paper also? Do you have lots of different cartridges or are there main ones that you think are a must? Do you have a new version and if so what is the difference between it and the old one...besides the price...Thanks for the help! Everyone says they love these and my husband is thinking that just a vinyl cutter would be better...let me know your thoughts!
Post a Comment