Saturday, September 27, 2008

18 months

Our baby girl turned 18 months yesterday. I can't believe how fast that time has flown by. We are so grateful and feel so blessed to have her sweet spirit in our home. She's definitely got a stubborn streak and is pretty fearless. She loves her big brother and LOVES to play with baby dolls. Should be interesting when we have a real baby at home to love on. She's not too girly though, she can roar and play cars with the best of them. Her favorite (and continuously asked for) movies are, Pobpob (Spongebob), Gog (Clifford), and Pooh.
Here are some shots I took today...





The world in Lauren's words:
"I gotchu"...translation: "I want a piggy back ride, now!"
"Kiki"...translation: "Cookie"
"Siyi"...translation: "Silly"
"Minah"...translation: "Mine"
"Tate Doo"....tranlsation: "Thank you"

I know there's more I can't think of right now...just wanted to get those down before she's talking in full sentences and we forget the cute little things.

3 comments:

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

Oh I love this girl!!

Kreanna said...

Oh, Shana!! She is SUCH a dolly!! Love the pictures!

AOlson said...

Time flies when you are having fun!!! Next you'll be posting about the new baby being born!!!!