
When Garrett was a baby he would eat pretty much anything we put in front of him. For the last few years though, he would live on cereal and chocolate milk if we'd let him. Slowly, he's added a few things to his diet here and there. Most of it some form of carbohydrate. Well a month or so ago he was watching Incredibles (the part where he's cutting steak) and announced to me he wanted some "meat". So I'm thinking chicken or hamburger....he said "No, mom, I want steak." Luckily I had some in the freezer I had picked up on sale so I grilled those up for him in our electric grill. He kept asking for more! I couldn't believe this kid, I think he had three steaks (they were pretty small) before it was over.
Anyway, so yesterday I had cooked up a roast and he didn't want anything to do with it. This morning he comes running up the stairs to inform me that his tummy was growling and it was asking for meat :) He's eating his roast beef and ketchup as I type. Like father, like son I guess. This could be one expensive kid!



3 comments:
Steak and potatos. Doesn't get much better than that. Good boy. Must be the Cox in him. That is what my boys love to eat, too.
He is so cute, I especially like the spidey underoos! :)
ROFL! That is so cute! I thought the picture of Garrett posing was a nice touch! LOL Love those boys!
Post a Comment