It's amazing the things your kids pay attention to, when you think they are totally oblivious. I was blog hopping (again) tonight and Garrett walked by just as I was looking at a post about Abraham Lincoln. He stopped and said, "Hey, that guy is on my penny!" Who'da thunk?
This morning as we were driving to my mom's to head out for a day of shopping, somehow Garrett and I got on the subject of great grandparents. We talked about who his great grandparents are (GREAT people, by the way ;) and I asked him if he knew why they were called great. His reply...."because they're old!" Oh, boy!
Lauren is repeating almost everything she hears lately. It's pretty darn cute. My favorite thing to hear her say...."I yuh you, Ewwa"! Especially the way she pauses before saying her name, she does it every time she adds anyones name to the end of a sentence. I love the way she talks and I wish I could get every sentence recorded because I know pretty soon she'll be past her toddler speech and on to bigger and better things. She's growing up TOO fast. Sweet girl.
AND last but not least....Garrett just came down the stairs and said it's time to go to bed because he's "the boss of bed, and mommy's the boss of morning". Silly boy!
Oh yeah, if you missed this post, be sure to check it out. You can win something made by me! :)
This morning as we were driving to my mom's to head out for a day of shopping, somehow Garrett and I got on the subject of great grandparents. We talked about who his great grandparents are (GREAT people, by the way ;) and I asked him if he knew why they were called great. His reply...."because they're old!" Oh, boy!
Lauren is repeating almost everything she hears lately. It's pretty darn cute. My favorite thing to hear her say...."I yuh you, Ewwa"! Especially the way she pauses before saying her name, she does it every time she adds anyones name to the end of a sentence. I love the way she talks and I wish I could get every sentence recorded because I know pretty soon she'll be past her toddler speech and on to bigger and better things. She's growing up TOO fast. Sweet girl.
AND last but not least....Garrett just came down the stairs and said it's time to go to bed because he's "the boss of bed, and mommy's the boss of morning". Silly boy!
Oh yeah, if you missed this post, be sure to check it out. You can win something made by me! :)



2 comments:
Kids are funny. Smart too. If they weren't so cute this job wouldn't be any fun. :)
Garrett is a very observant little guy! I agree with the way Cooper and Lauren are talking right now is too cute. They do grow up way too fast!
Post a Comment