Tuesday, February 3, 2009

7 weeks and a day

Well I was trying to post a video, but it's not working so here's what you get. :) Here's Ella at 7 weeks. She is such a content baby as long as she gets her diaper changed and is fed. Just to catch up, she had her 6 week check-up last week and weight 9 lbs 15.5 oz. Just half an ounce off that 10 lb mark! She was my smallest baby from the start and she seems to be growing a little slower than the other two did. It's kind of nice since Lauren grew out of all her clothes so fast, they are definitely getting more wear this time around! Ella is smiling all the time now, and she's finding her little voice. It's quite cute. I love the way our little family is growing and how Garrett and Lauren have taken their little sister in stride. Lauren has her jealousy moments, but they are few and far between.
Check out that chin! Definitely her father's daughter!

5 comments:

Heather said...

So cute. Almost makes me "new baby" hungry. Almost.

ab5cgang said...

Sorry Heather but it doesn't make me baby hungrey at all! But she does look so cute. What a smile she has.

Mishelle Noyes said...

How in the heck do you get your kids to look at the camera, smile and be cute all at the same time???? You are amazing!! You have got more talent in your pinky than I have in my whole being!! Love ya!

Jodie said...

Awww...I love the pictures, but they don't do her justice. She is even cuter in person and I lover her smile!! I agree with Heather. I am ready for another baby!

Todd and Shana said...

Mishelle, these are only two of about 50 pictures. I just keep snapping and when she's had enough I sort through them all and edit the ones I like. Definitely not talent...just perserverence!