Yay, I finally got a video to load! Terrible quality, but it works! Ella has found her voice, and it is so sweet. This is the first time I've gotten her to do it for the camera, she usually stops and stares with very wide eyes :)
10 years ago
Yay, I finally got a video to load! Terrible quality, but it works! Ella has found her voice, and it is so sweet. This is the first time I've gotten her to do it for the camera, she usually stops and stares with very wide eyes :)
9 comments:
Awww! How cute! You just had her yesterday! I bet she was saying..."Mom thanks for all you do! For keeping me warm and dry and fed!"
She is the sweetest little darling! What a cute little voice she's getting.
Too cute!!
She is SUCH a doll!!! I love that lil' voice of hers!
How cute is that. So much fun when they start to talk. Brings a tear to my eye.
She is so cute. I just love, love, love her big eyes!
Oh, what a sweetie!
I love this age!!!! How fun.
Ive seen that girl talk. She is adorable. When I hold her, she looks as though she is reading my mind. If she could she would know that I love her soooo much.
Post a Comment