10 years ago
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Released
Sunday I was released from my calling as ward Young Women's President. It was definitely a bittersweet thing for me. I was so nervous about trying to keep up with everything along with another baby, although I was put in just a few months before I had Lauren and everything worked out well. I will miss those girls terribly though. I also had the best presidency a girl could ask for and I am sad to lose that association with them. It was funny, I was teaching the lesson that day and it just happened to be about dealing with change. I think I needed it as much if not more than the girls did! I'm so grateful for the opportunity I had to serve in that calling and for the wonderful people I worked with. I'm also grateful for the chance I had to get to know those amazing young women. I think about when I was called and how nervous I was to work with them. I was so worried over absolutely nothing. They are great girls and I'm going to miss seeing them so often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Ditto to that Shana! What will we do with our Wednesday nights? I'm glad to have served with you and Ashley and value our friendships so much.
Post a Comment