Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad/Papa!



So sorry we're a day late but we wanted to wish Todd's dad a Happy Birthday!!! I decided to ask Garrett what his favorite things about "Papa" were, here are his responses:

I LIKE Papa.
I like when he plays with me.
I like to help him fix the car.
I like to sing with him.
I LIKE his magic throat spray! (This is Kool-Aid in a spray bottle for those who don't know) :)
I like to go to his house.
I want him to go draw with me and go fishing with me.
I like to give him hugs.

I thought that was pretty dang cute. :)
We are so grateful to have you in our lives and hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday!
Love, Todd, Shana, Garrett, and Lauren

1 comment:

Velvet said...

How nice of you. We love Garretts comments.