See that little widget over there?!!! It says I have 30 days! I seriously can't believe it. However, with as tired as I have been the last couple of weeks, I have a feeling this month is going to DRAG on forever! I really can't complain too much...the heartburn has subsided for the most part, and when I sleep, I generally sleep pretty well. I just have NO energy...not one ounce. The house is a mess and I begged Todd to help me with dinner tonight because I knew I just didn't have it in me to do it by myself. Sad, very sad. It doesn't help that I'm coming down with a cold, and Todd's getting over what we're pretty sure is the flu. I'm SOOOOO glad I had my flu shot and am praying that I don't get what he had. It didn't look like much fun. We're hoping he will feel well tomorrow and be able to go back to work.
Our open house went very well on Saturday and a big THANK YOU to all of those who were able to attend. We had a great time doing it and yet we're SO glad it's over...time for a break!
Nothing really exciting going on around here lately. Just trying to keep up with the kids and the house AND stay sane! Hopefully I'll have some energy this week to start getting ready for this baby!
10 years ago



3 comments:
That last month is so hard. Let me know what I can do to help.
Im with you on this last month business. The rest has flown by, but it seems to be slowing down now! Maybe we will be in the hospital at the same time! Anyway, you look great and seem to hold things together quite well!
Hang in there!! Let me know if I can do anything!
Post a Comment