Thursday, September 4, 2008

Glow stick fun and tired kids!

Well our life isn't very exciting lately...we mostly stuck around the house over Labor Day Weekend. Todd went to the racetrack with the fire department on Saturday night and as they were leaving his friend, Mike, gave the kids some glow sticks he had in the back of the car. It was only 6:00 so we had a while before it was dark and Garrett was VERY impatient. To keep them busy I fed the kids and then we went out for ice cream cones...LOVE the free kids cones at DK's! By the time we left there it was finally dark enough so I pulled out the glow sticks. Lauren didn't know what to think at first so Garrett thought he should get them both. We got home and turned off all the lights, put in a movie, and built a fort. The kids had a blast playing. I snapped a few pics but they didn't turn out the greatest.




Today I had my monthly appointment with my OB doctor. This is what the kids looked like when we pulled into the Dr.'s office...it's kind of a long drive. :)

Everything is going great with my pregnancy, by the way. I'm almost to my 3rd trimester so it's hard to get comfortable to sleep, and the heartburn definitely isn't any fun. I'm just so grateful that things seem to be going well and baby's doing great! Those kicks get stronger every day!

3 comments:

Aletha and Brian said...

Oooh, I love those sweet kiddos. Glad to hear the little teeny-tiny one that is on her way is doing good as well!!!

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

Isn't it amazing how hard they can kick... I feel like I have some bruising... and yeah the heartburn sucks. I feel like I haven't seen you guys in a long time. I love reading about everything on your blog!!

Velvet said...

I love to see those little sleeping angels. What a blessing they are.