Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My lucky day!

Saturday Todd sent me to the store with a list of things he wanted to eat (I won't mention how much of it was junk food, oops, just did!). So I load up at Wally World and head to the video store for the all important Scooby Doo movie for Garrett. I decided to stop at Safeway for a couple of things I missed. I totally forgot they were having their grand re-opening after a big remodel. So I spend $3.50 on Oreos and bagged salad and guess what the checker tells me.....I won an iPod Shuffle! I had totally forgotten they were giving those away. I was in shock! I know it's not a huge deal, but it really made my day...OK my month! Who doesn't love free stuff??!!!

2 comments:

Aletha and Brian said...

Free stuff ROCKS! Congratulations!!!

AOlson said...

twThat's AWESOME Shana! It's always better when its free. Cool new toy for you!!