GIRL! Woohoo....
GIRLS 3, BOYS 2 We win! :) That makes it official, although I never really admitted it, I thought I was having a boy. I've been wrong every time! Much to my brothers' dismay we found out, neither of them have found out with any of their kids (that's 7 between the two of them). I just had to know. It's too hard to say "the baby" all the time and "it" just wasn't working out so well for me. Especially with all the flips and kicks she's doing in there, I'm referring to her much more often these days. So here she is, already showing her stubbornness by not letting us get a 3D shot of her face, see those little arms shielding it?!

We did get a profile shot that looks like she'll have the mohawk to match Garrett's! (OK, they said it was just movement)

Here's her little foot. She's already been getting some well placed kicks in.
5 comments:
I was so blog stalking you to see what kind of baby you are growing! I so knew you were having another girl. Thats good all theses boys need someone to date. Congrats Shana, Im sure you guys are thrilled!
Congrats! Those were super cool pictures. (Ultrasounds arent as much fun as I thought they would be)
Yeah! Congratulations!
YAY! You guys make such cute babies!!!
hi Shana, i stumbled across your blog, and i'm going to add you to my list of blogging buddies! Congrats on a girl, that is so exciting for you guys.
lisa
Post a Comment