Thursday, July 24, 2008

Half way there!


I am officially 20 weeks pregnant (plus a few days). I can't believe how fast that has already flown! Here's a picture of my tummy to prove I really am showing! I was just noticing the stretch marks already returning to their glorious purple color from my pregnancy with Lauren. When I was pregnant with Garrett I barely had any...those were the days!

So while I'm busy growing a tummy, Todd is trying to lose his and we thought it would be funny to document that as well...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are hilarious! You are looking super cute Shana, and as for Todd...kudos! This fireman thing will be of great help during the process i'm sure :)

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

hahaha I seriously almost pee'd my pants when I scrolled down and saw Todd's belly too!