Monday, July 21, 2008

I'm It...

Tagged by Ashley

3 Joys
My family...all of it! My own little family and all our extended family.
A clean house :) I NEVER thought I'd be one to say that, makes me sound like my mom!
A good night of scrapbooking and eating pizza at Time Out with the girls.

3 Fears
Not being a great Mom and raising genuinely good kids (good one Ash)
Losing my family
Confined spaces...I even have a hard time if Todd takes over my "breathing space"

3 Goals
A good start would be to get dressed for the day :)
To be a fun mom and quit worrying so much about all I have to do.
To learn more about digital scrapbooking

3 collections or obsessions
Blogging – My name is Shana and I am a Blog-Aholic (also borrowed from Ashley)
Scrapbooking stuff (I need to cut back, another reason to go digital)
Cake pans, ya never know when you'll need a 3-D bunny cake right?

3 Random or Surprising facts about me:
I've never been to the ocean (Puget Sound DOES NOT count!)
I was born with a hiatel (?sp) hernia
I get to find out what I'm having on Thursday!

Jobs I’ve held: Babysitter, McD's, Gas station attendant, tree limber at Willow Drive(I think that's how it's spelled), shipping secretary at Warden Produce, Receptionist at Ephrata Med Center and then Inland Imaging, Transcription Assistant and then Radiologist's Assistant at Inland Imaging, Flower delivery girl and flower designer.

I Tag Kreanna and Britni

No comments: