This has been a comparatively uneventful week around our house. After the chaos of last week I decided to keep it simple and fun this week. We spent three afternoons at the pool and I finally got my house in somewhat decent shape, although looking around me now I'm realizing I didn't keep up with it very well. Oh yeah, and Todd had his first fire call this morning to
this fire. Well...the first fire call where he actually got to fight a fire...and still hasn't made it home. Here are a few pictures I snapped this week.

This is just outside our place and Garrett is VERY seriously showing me "his moves".

At the pool. He really doesn't need his water wings but says he likes them because he feels like he's "flying".

Lauren saying "teeth", although it sounds a lot more like "cheese". I'm afraid to get pictures of her in the pool because she found her love for water this week and is fearless!
3 comments:
very cute!!
Your blog is so cute! We started our blog just when we moved here too and I'm addicted now =)
The first pic totally makes him look like a true farmer...lol! Looks like your having a great summer!
When are you due?? Are you finding out what your having?
Post a Comment