
This year we got to attend our first school Christmas Concert for Garrett. For weeks, I would hear him playing in his room and singing the songs to himself. It was stinkin' cute. Garrett looked so nervous up there, but he did great. I hear he did even BETTER (as in, quite animated) the second performance, which we unfortunately missed. Lauren even tried to make an appearance onstage, but luckily we caught her before she made it up there. The rest of the program she begged to go up there. I just hope she's that willing when she's in school. The night before the program Garrett mentioned that we could come to his classroom afterward for cookies, and we made sure we did. He was SO excited to show us where they were. I love sharing all these firsts with our little man even though it reminds me of how quickly he's growing up.

No comments:
Post a Comment