Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Moon Release Party

Some friends and I decided to host a party to go along with the midnight release of New Moon, from the Twilight Saga. Now, I loved the Twilight books, but I am definitely not what you'd call a "Twi-hard" or "Fanpire". I do, however, love me a good party.... and going to a movie with friends! We had so much fun coming up with decoration ideas, games, gifts, and more. Everything came together so well. We had a great time with everyone there and hope to do it again for the next movie! FYI- I thought the movie was excellent. It doesn't take much to entertain me, but it was much better than the first and one I'd definitely see again.

2 comments:

ab5cgang said...

How fun! Cute cake! Did you make it?

Aletha and Brian said...

Looks like fun...LOVE the cake!