*Her favorite new thing this month is climbing the stairs. We have a gate up, but it gets taken down a lot because the other two can't get over it by themselves. She loves getting caught and just goes that much faster when she does.
*She blows kisses, it's SO cute!
*When she waves she doesn't do the open/close hand thing, she just waves.
*She still has the longest tongue I've ever seen on a baby, and it sticks out 24/7.
*She eats almost anything we stick in front of her. I'm pretty sure she eats better than my older children.
*Her favorite person is Mommy. She still goes to other people pretty well, but she doesn't take long to decide she want's Mom again.
*She's learning she can jump in her crib by holding the railing. She usually does it half happy/half mad because I just stuck her in her crib.
*She has the biggest, brownest eyes, and I LOVE them! I really never thought I'd have two girls with such dark eyes.
I cannot believe how quickly this year has flown by and that my sweet newborn has almost hit the toddler stage. She's starting to show a little attitude, which I'm sure she gets from having to fend off her brother and sister.



4 comments:
Sweet girl!!
She really is just as cute in person. It was nice chatting with you in the ML today.
This year has gone sooo fast. She is the sweetest baby and loved very much.
I can not believe she is getting so old.
Post a Comment