Friday, October 16, 2009

11 things....

Todd and I "celebrated" our 11th anniversary yesterday. Well, it was our anniversary anyway. I spent the day in Wenatchee with my mom hunting for Super Saturday stuff, while Todd went to work, then school. We hardly saw each other at all. Hopefully we'll get around to celebrating at some point! In the meantime, I thought I'd post 11 things I love about Todd...

1. He's just himself. Hard to put it any other way. I wish I could be more that way. Not so self-conscious about just being me.

2. He's such a kid at times...and while the responsible side of me wants to sometimes be annoyed, the rest of me appreciates that it's just another thing that makes him such a great dad.

3. He lets me have my moods, and doesn't judge me for it. 'nuff said.

4. He balances me. (see #3 above :) We have a good way of balancing eachother most of the time.
5. He works so hard. Between work, online classes, massage school, and fire fighting, he's one busy guy. It makes me proud to know he's doing it for his family, and his community.

6. He gives the best hugs, but you'll have to take my word for it. ;)

7. He has given me 3 beautiful, amazing children.....and has changed many a diaper too!

8. He texts me in the middle of the day just to say he loves me.

9. He doesn't complain (too much, anyway :) when I need some me time, whether it be scrapbooking night or a weekend retreat.

10. He comes home in the middle of the day to jump the car when I accidentally leave the lights on, without giving me a hard time about it.

11. He's made the last 11 years of my life an adventure. I can't imagine life without him.

Happy Anniversary babe! I love you!!!!!

5 comments:

Going Family said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are a great couple!!

Taylor and Melissa said...

Wow! I can't believe it's been that long. Congrats! and here's to another eleven...

Jodie said...

Todd is such a great guy! And you are great as well! Happy anniversary!

The Howards said...

That was very sweet, Shana. Way to survive the first 11 years!! Good luck on the next!

Velvet said...

Congratulations! Dosen't seem like its been that long.