Monday, March 16, 2009

Three months already?!!!!

Our Ella Bella (as daddy so lovingly calls her) turned three months yesterday! She's still so little and yet she's definitely growing! Here's what she's up to these days...

* She will do a full on giggle for Daddy and only Daddy. Mommy is trying her best, but just gets really cute smiles and something more like a chuckle. ;0)
* She recognizes and loves her older brother and sister completely! They get big smiles too.
* She loves to see what is going on around her. If she's in a reclined position, you can bet she's trying to get that head up so she can see what's happening.
* She's finally fitting into 3-6 month clothes....I'm pretty sure Lauren had well outgrown them by this age!
* She loves her mommy so much that she's already decided to sleep through the night! She has to be in her carseat or swing to do it, but hey, whatever works!
* She hasn't quite "discovered" her hands, but she reaches for things sometimes and loves to suck on them!
* Her eyes are definitely going to be either brown or hazel. At this point they are looking more hazel, but if I remember correctly, so did Lauren's at this age.
* She LOVES lots of attention, but she's also perfectly happy hanging out in her swing as long as she's changed and fed.
* She has the longest and pointiest tongue I've ever seen on a baby, and she loves to stick it out! I don't know if pointiest is a word, but that's what her tongue is!
* Her legs are in constant motion unless she's asleep. She's always got at least one leg kickin' away.
* She is so alert and has been since day 1.
are these not the CUTEST socks EVER?!!!

We love, love, LOVE this girl and thank Heavenly Father every day for sending her into our lives!

6 comments:

Aletha and Brian said...

Oh My GOODNESS...She is SOOO CUTE!!! I just want to squeeze her. Are you the photographer here??? Awesome pictures!!!

Jodie said...

Shana, she is so adorable! I can't believe her eyes are already changing! I hate to say this, but Cooper was the same way with his legs, constantly going. I hope she doesn't end up as crazy as he is!

Anonymous said...

oh my heavens, those ARE the cutest socks! She is growing soo fast, I can't believe it.

Ella Bella is perfect, I think it suits :)

Mishelle Noyes said...

Awesome pictures! How do you do the coloring and stuff? Aww she's so cute! Good job moomy1

Todd and Shana said...

Thanks!!!! Yep, I am the photographer, I've learned more and more just to take LOTS of pictures until you have at least a few you can use! Now I just need to work on my editing skills!

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

Wow she has really gotten cute!