Friday, March 13, 2009

This and that.

Well I don't have anything in particular to blog about, so I thought I'd just do a quick update to let everyone know what we're up to these days.

The past couple of days I've been sick...I'm pretty sure it's not what Todd had a couple of weeks ago, it's just a cold...and he got it too, poor guy. Unfortunately it's given me the worst headaches I've ever had to go along with the regular yucky cold stuff. I can tell I'm finally starting to get better, but now I have the aches and pains of laying around for two days. I plan to get off my hiney today and get some things done. Just work through the stiffness til I feel better!

Garrett's been watching A LOT of videos the last couple of days, because mommy was too sick to care. So....if you see him and all he can talk about are mythical creatures like dragons and mermaids and trolls, you know why. :) We were so excited thinking he could start soccer this spring, but when I finally looked up all the info online, I found out he can't start until fall....and it's too late to sign him up for T-ball. Guess we'll have to wait until fall for our little man to start gaining his independence!

Lauren is nearing her second birthday and being oh so adorable and yet driving me crazy all at the same time. She has something new to say every day. I love it. She is FINALLY bottle free (somehow we just lost ALL those bottles ;)), yeah!!!

Ella is getting bigger by the minute. Everyone else always comments on how little she is, and she is compared to my other two, but I'm really seeing her growth lately, and I love the little rolls she starting to get. I just don't know what to do with skinny babies!

Todd is most of the way through his first term of online courses. He is working toward his Bachelors of Fire Science. Each term is only eight weeks long so it's kind of a crash course in each subject. His most time consuming class right now is English, as he is writing a research paper on Prescribed Burning. On top of that, he is also taking courses at the fire department to get training in the various aspects of firefighting. We miss having him home a little more sometimes, but are glad he's doing something he enjoys.

We found out Todd's parents will be moving out of town in a few months, and will be selling thier home. So....if you or anyone you know would be interested in a gorgeous home in the country...let me know and I'll hook you up with some more info. :) Chelsea has some more pictures on her blog, here.

That's about it...Ella will be three months in a couple of days so you'll be hearing more about her, I just wanted to make sure the rest of the family got a little bit of blog face time!

P.S. I just realized that yesterday was the 1 year anniversary for my blog! I can't believe it's already been a year. I love that I now have all these memories saved and hopefully at some point I'll feel up to working on getting them printed in a book. :)

3 comments:

ab5cgang said...

To bad Chris and Erin just want to rent. Where are his parents moving to?

Seth and CarolAnn said...

I'm sorry you have been sick, I would say that I know how you feel but I can't imagine being sick with three kids and a husband who is never home. (Okay maybe I can relate on the husband) I hope you get all the way better soon!

Emma Hox said...

Sorry your family has not been feeling well, we have been there recently.

Where are Todd's parents moving to?