10 years ago
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Yay for Retreat!!!
Well if you know me you've probably heard me talk about Retreat at Ensign Ranch at one time or another. Last weekend was the first of the year, the other being in October. It started as a ward thing, but is no longer church sponsored (long story). Now it's just a bunch of friends who enjoy getting away for one night, no kids, and lots of scrapbooking and chit chatting time! We laughed so hard we cried, several times! I actually made it to bed by 3:00 a.m. this time. I think that's a record for me! Although I woke up at 7:00 so I really didn't get any more sleep than usual. Another new tradition is heading to North Bend to the outlet shops. I LOVE The Children's Place! I try to stock up when we're there because of the awesome deals. I also found some great deals on maternity clothes at the Gap so hopefully I'll be lookin good when it comes time to wear them! I can't believe I totally forgot to hit Motherhood Maternity. Hopefully I'll get another trip over there before I get too big. After all that fun we came home VERY tired and VERY glad to see our own beds. I've added a couple of pictures below. The only ones I got were of the scrappin tables. Everyone's hard at work! Oh yeah and the last one's just for Ashley...it's snow lasagna :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
It was amazingly fun! I can't wait until October - only 6 months away!
HI Shana this is your Utah cousin Summer! I found your blog through Cassie and Dustin's. Looks like you had a great time scrappin' with the girls and Congratulations on the new BABY! 3 is a little tricky but a lot of fun:) Hope you don't mind us keeping in touch through your blog ours is www.ourmacfamily.blogspot.com
I want to go and scrapbook all weekend! That sounds like so much fun! Congrats also on the new baby coming....I am way excited for ya.
Thanks for the lasgna picture! I really appreciate it.
Post a Comment