Thursday, April 17, 2008

We're having ANOTHER baby!


Well it happened MUCH faster this time than we had anticipated, certainly much faster than our other two! We are expecting another baby...OK, so I'm still a little shocked. We are so very excited though and should be expecting our little bundle of joy around the beginning of December. A great Christmas present to ourselves!

3 comments:

Kreanna said...

CONGRATS! I think this will be awesome!

Brenda said...

You are the cutest pregnant lady ever... if I looked like you pregnant I would be prego all the time! I am excited for your family...3 is great!

can you send me the photos you took from the retreat...please, please, please... Thanks!

Anonymous said...

CONGRAT'S - Grandma let the cat out of the bag at Maddax's shower but I didnt want to tattle until you were ready to come out :) I am so excited for you guys!!! You and Chelsea will be PREGO together, how fun :)