Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sage n' Sun 2010

I love Sage n' Sun. Good food, fun for the kids, seeing everyone you know from this town....good times. This year was no exception. This year I decided to take the kids downtown to the kiddie parade, something we've never done before. I kept debating because Todd was out of town and wouldn't be able to join us, but I'm so glad we went. It was short and sweet and the kids were happy, because they got candy. :)
After the big parade on Saturday, we headed to the courthouse for yummy food and to check out the booths. Either I forgot my camera or just forgot to take pictures....but here's the aftermath. Garrett talked us into getting his face painted, which Lauren decided wasn't for her. Aunt Lindy spoiled her with a princess wand and crown.
It was a great weekend, made even better because Daddy no longer does the security at night and could join us on Saturday! :)

No comments: