Wow! Where did this month go?!!! Before summer hits us I thought I'd do a quick wrap up of what we've been up to this spring.

Garrett finished up his soccer season and we are so proud of him. It was awesome to see how much he had improved from last fall. He scored the first two goals of the season and 4 goals in his first game! He had a great coach who was so patient with all those little 5 and 6 year
olds. Definitely a good experience for him.

My mom and I had the opportunity to go to Time Out for Women this month and it was AMAZING! I came away feeling so uplifted was so glad for the chance to spend this time with my mom. Thanks to Michelle for letting us crash at her place and my awesome hubby for taking the kids all weekend!
I also made a wedding cake for my beautiful cousin Stacey and her husband Mark. If you haven't seen it yet, go
{here}. It turned out great.
Last week, Todd turned in his last assignment for his Bachelor's Degree in Fire Science! He has turned in his petition to graduate and should get his diploma soon. We are so, so proud of him and are happy to have him "back"!
Saturday our city held a "touch a truck" event. I thought the kids might enjoy it some, but they absolutely loved it! They got to sit in the fire truck, a police car, a sheriff's boat, a
Medstar pediatric ambulance, tractors, and so many other fun things. This first one was by far the highlight for the kids:



4 comments:
You're such a busy and supportive mom and wife! Look how big Ella is getting! I can't believe she has piggie tales already! I love the cake you made! It turned out so beautiful! You are amazing!
Miss you guys!
The cake is beautiful. course you know I love red and black!!! Congratulations to Todd and also to you for You supported him through it. I agree with Michelle, Shana you are amazing.
Looks like you guys have had a fun spring. Lets hope summer is just as great. Lee and I would like to get Garrett and Taylor together this summer- if Garret would like. Maybe we can meet at the pool some afternoon?
Post a Comment