Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sweepstakes and Samples


I'm not sure why I feel the need to blog about this....I guess there's just nothing I else to offer at the moment. I guess if I haven't talked you into couponing yet, maybe this one will entice you. Along with the couponing I've been doing lately, I've been finding a lot of sweepstakes/instant win games to enter, as well as a lot of free samples to sign up for. Not only have I won A YEAR OF FREE SUBWAY (in the form of a $260 gift card), but also $10 from Fred Meyer, and $10 worth of Box Tops for Education for Garrett's school.....just in the last week.


As far as free samples go, I've gotten everything from toothpaste to hot sauce, which was a little bottle, not just a packet or something. Let me tell you, opening up the mailbox is SO much more fun these days. I mean, how can you be annoyed by all those bills when there is a yummy Smore's granola bar sitting on top of them? :) In the last few days I have gotten Dove body mist, a South Beach Living Smore's granola bar, a free tube of Burt's Bee's toothpaste, Lever 2000 soap, a free subscription to Family Fun magazine, and a protein bar (can't remember from who, I'm not big on protein bars!). Like I said.....so much more fun than bills and junk mail! One of my favorite blogs that gives me links to all these sweeps and samples is freebies4mom@blogspot.com. She recommends playing instant win games late at night, when you're chances are higher because there are few people playing. Even the instant win games that require a code or something from the package usually offer you a link to a free code. So take it from me, give it a try!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I love freebies, too! I got the S'mores bar today as well -yum! I'm surprised by how much free stuff I've gotten the last few months. A lot of things are just free samples (but they are fun to try!) but once I got a whole Crest whitening kit (mouthwash, toothpaste, pricey set of whitening strips, floss).

That's amazing that you won the year of Subway!!! Where did you win it from - so cool!

Todd and Shana said...

Leslie I won it from the instant win game Subway is doing right now at http://footlongnationappreciation.subwayfreshbuzz.com/.

Weeks back there was a coupon insert with a code to use on the front, so I finally gave it a try, and won! :)

Chad and Jaycie said...

So that's where Trace got his good luck from. That's so cool about Subway. I eat there all the time with my diet and all, and a couple days before you won I saw that advertised and I thought, "yeah right, how often does that happen" and then you won!!! LUCKY!

Cox Family News said...

I clicked on the Old Navy site last night and played the unwrap a piece of candy game and won an instant 30% off coupon which I thought was a good deal, but its only good until April 4th. Still a good deal.