Wednesday, March 17, 2010

She REALLY wants a moustache...

Ella is 15 months now, and after her checkup I'll be posting more info...for now, you get to hear about a little quirk she has. We're not sure how/when it really started, but EVERYtime Ella comes across a sticker or piece of paper, she sticks it on her upper lip and walks around for hours like that. Todd found some billing stickers at work that weren't needed anymore and brought them home for her. She got all excited and immediately stuck this one on. Sometimes she sticks them on me too. Cute girl...I love this age!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

that little mustache gave me a chuckle. She's a cute one for sure!

Jodie said...

She is too cute!

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

That would be a fun thing to have I understand her desire! She is such a cutie!

ab5cgang said...

To cute. Does she know some one that has one?