
Once a week for a little over a month now, Garrett (along with Daddy) has been participating in our local Mat Muscle wrestling program. The first night he refused to go out on the mat until Todd joined him. The next week we promised ice cream afterward and while he still made Todd join him on the mat, he was a little more excited to get out the door that night. He's really grown to enjoy it, and the ice cream afterward :). Monday night was their last so we made it a family event and I went to snap a few pictures. Todd didn't even go out there that night and Garrett did great. He looked a little nervous when he had to start wrestling with a kid he didn't know, but looked much more relaxed when they changed partners and he got to be with a boy from our ward. All in all I think it was a really good experience for him and he'll probably be doing it again next year. Next up, Spring soccer!

1 comment:
Yea Garrett!! I bet you were the best little wrestler out there!!
Post a Comment