Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thankful Thursday!

I was SO RUDELY awakened this morning by Todd's pager :) so I thought I'd get my Thankful Thursday post in early today. Hopefully this won't be my only post THIS week!

1. Electricity! I was without for a few hours yesterday. I know, it could have been worse, but I was doing laundry and dishes and didn't know how long we'd be without. The man who answered the phone at PUD didn't sound very reassuring!

2. The internet, where I can find just about any information I need, especially a quick family night lesson, complete with a treat recipe!

3. My sweet kids. They can go from driving me crazy to melting my heart to making me laugh in a matter of seconds, and I love 'em!

4. A decent camera, that allows me to take great pictures of my beautiful kids...like this one (except for some reason it's not uploading with very good quality, go figure):
There's always more, but it's too early to think straight right now :) Hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Oh, I would not be happy if I didn't have power. Isn't it funny how one minute you could just strangle your kids and the next minute they say or do something that is hilarious or just plain sweet. I love the pic of Ella!!

Velvet said...

This is a great reminder to me to count my blessings. 5 of them reside in your apartment:)

Heather said...

Oh, you were up early!