Yesterday I was so glad for an excuse to get everyone out of the house. My old roommate from Ricks (the fact that it was called Ricks will forever date me) was in town visiting her sisters, and we got to go see her and the kids along with my cousin Mishelle (who lived right next door at Ricks) and her boys. Britni's sister owns the gymnastics gym so we met there for lunch and the kids got to run and play while we visited. I didn't think to snap pictures until right before we left and even then I didn't get one of us girls. Oh well.....next time! I did get some of the kids having fun.
Lauren feeling much safer close to the ground.
Garrett on the climbing rope, although with these kids it was more like a rope swing!
Miss Ella and my beautiful cousin Mishelle
I also have to share this picture of Ella's first taste of spaghetti at dinner tonight. I'd say it was a hit! What do you think? ;)



4 comments:
NO FAIR!!!! MISHELLE WAS THERE TOO! UHH!
KELLIE
I know Kellie! We missed you too!
Cute! It's always fun to see old friends
I cannot believe Lauren is so grown up! Wow!!! Your kids are darling!
Post a Comment