Ya know, someday I'm going to start coming up with really catchy titles for these blog posts, but for now, it is what it is. Ella is 4 months! She actually turned four months on the 15th, but shhh, don't tell her that! :) We haven't made it in for her check up quite yet, so no stats, but I'll let you know as soon as we get those. I will tell you though, I'm seeing signs of rolls starting to form! She has skinny little legs, but those thighs are showing signs of life! We may just get this girl to chunk up yet. As you can see, the double chin is getting a little more attention these days too. Ella is all about her hands and feet these days. She's really starting to reach for things and tries to get a hold on anything she can. Including my plate of cake at a wedding reception the other night....we left smelling like strawberries though! Just like my other two, she's really working on getting those toes in her mouth. Guess the hot pink toenail polish is going to have to go soon. (That was Todd's idea, by the way) ;)
She's not too interested in rolling over at this point, but that might have something to do with mommy's reluctance to leave her on the floor for any amount of time. 2 very rambunctious kids + baby on floor= disaster waiting to happen!
Mommy has finally gotten her to giggle a time or two, it took some work though! That's one thing she doesn't give as freely as her nose wrinkling smiles. Those giggles are worth every bit of work it takes. Maybe someday I'll catch it on video to share with you all, but for now you'll just have to take my word for it.



4 comments:
I love it when they are this age. She sure is a cutie. Have fun.
Oh my! Does she get any cutier? I just love her! She's so adorable!
I hear ya about putting her on the floor! Ella is adorable! I can't believe that she is already 4 months!
She is so sweet! Hey, looks like we will be moving up there in August. I need some preschool suggestions for Cami. What do most people there do for pre-k? Also I will need to find a good ob/gyn too. I probably need to do that soon so that they can be talking with my dr. here and I don't just show up there 8 months pregnant. Any ideas would be great! Thanks.
Post a Comment