Monday, February 6, 2012

Interview with an 8 year old :)


Garrett 8th birthday questions
My favorite food is:  Tuna Fish sandwiches
My favorite sport to play is:  Football
My favorite TV show is:  Garfield and Friends
The coolest person I know is: 
My favorite thing to learn in school is:  Spelling
The thing I do most awesomely is:  Build Lego stuff
If I could go anywhere in the world, I’d go to:  Disneyland
My favorite color is:  Blue (and black)
When I grow up, I’m going to become a:  Race Car Driver
My current favorite song is:  Songs from the Curious George 2 movie
The book I am loving right now:  Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Three words that describe me are:  Talented, Funny, Freckled
When I was little, I used to:  Crawl
My favorite season of the year is:  Winter (Christmastime)
My favorite thing to do is:  Watch TV
My favorite snack is: Doritos
My best friend is:  Jacob
One food that I really dislike is:  Cheese
If I had one wish it would be:  To have the Super Smash Brothers Brawl video game
My best memory is:  Christmases

No comments: