10 years ago
Monday, January 9, 2012
5 weeks!
How can this sweet little boy be 5 weeks already?! It really makes me sad that the time goes so, so fast. He's already losing that newborn look and growing out of his first clothes. He won't be seeing the doctor for another week so I will update stats then, but I can see and feel that he is growing like a weed. He is such a good baby nearly all of the time, he of course has his bad moments/days. Some days he just doesn't want to be put down, but most of the time as long as he's fed and changed he's a happy boy. We are really starting to see some smiles and interaction from him. He's trying to find his little voice and it is so stinkin' cute. As sad as it makes me to see him grow so quickly, I love seeing the little milestones and it brings me so much joy to see that big smile on his face when I talk to him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
he is such a doll! it was fun to catch up on all your posts :)
Post a Comment