Our little ray of sunshine turned 7 months almost two weeks ago, and as usual, I'm a little late getting around to blogging about it. Ella continues to be such a sweet and loving little girl. Such the happy baby, she puts up with her older siblings without too much complaint, and even treats them to a giggle every so often. I love, LOVE her expressions. Just a hint of mischief and so much joy. She's working very hard on learning to crawl. She wants to take off so she can keep up with everyone else. It won't be long now, and I'm SO not looking forward to trying to keep her out of everything. We love this girl and are grateful for the joy and laughter she brings to our home.



7 comments:
Ella is so adorable! I love this picture!
Boy she will be a year before we know it. She is so cute.
I love your posts!!!! I can tell that you love your children a whole bunch and a very good mom.
Awww! I just love this girl! She's absolutely adorable!
We love her too! So sweet!
Ella IS so good natured. I've never seen her not smiling! .She
is a wonderful blessing for all of us
She is so darn cute! Hope you guys are enjoying your summer.
Post a Comment